Hello! It's about time.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014


I'm Hailey Aryn, and it has always been a passion of mine to start a craft/DIY/lifestyle blog. Originally, my interests ranged from posting about handmade stuffed animals to lyrically embroidered quilt squares to refurbishing the little tiny house I once lived in. 

What happened to my big dream?

I could say it was the time, the resources, or fear of failing...but, really, life just kept getting in the way and I just accepted it. This didn't stop me from sighing at every project I saw on Pinterest or every refashion, etc! from my favorite bloggers.

Sometimes you get in a rut and you need something, a catalyst (or, in my case, a cattle prod!) to get moving and motivated. This something, for me, was college graduation. 

To sum it all up in a neat little bow (preferably one with vintage florals or polka dots :D), I decided to quit my part time job, with the help of my amazing boyfriend, to focus on my last semester as an undergrad...and my desire to create. I hope that, with the extra time I now have, I can share with you all my projects for cute stuffies, refashions, home redos, embroideries, quilt squares....

Dude.

My crafting is about to GET. IT. ON.

I hope you'll join me!

1 comment: